Description of Organization
Sharing American Buddhism as taught by Rama – Dr. Frederick Lenz through a network of students working together on dharma projects and centers. The specific objectives of this organization are:
- Create a global reach and brand for Rama’s American Buddhism, and further unity in the American Buddhist Society community.
- Actively fund raise and provide financial support, guidance, and support for teachers and dharma centers around the world.
- Provide training, workshops, and retreats for the community.
- Create structures and support for community members.
In 2020, A grant in the amount of $50,000 was awarded to support a variety of programs to serve the community including:
- Workshops and recorded video webinars
- Events and retreats
- Support and services for sangha members
- Additional projects as suggested by members